The Endospheres Therapy® Compressive Microviabration method represents a new era in the treatment of aesthetics and rehabilitative pathologies. With over 10 years of research and successful implementation around the world, today Endospheres Therapy® represents the most advanced approach in the treatment of various types of cellulite.
Developed by leading Italian medical professionals and top level bioengineers the Compressive Microvibration method is a revolutionary concept that replaces traditional techniques for treatment of cellulite such as “suction and traction” of the tissues.
Endospheres Therapy® Compressive Microvibration technology delivers outstanding results, while avoiding such complications as stretching of the skin and damage to a vascular system.
Micro-vibration replaces traction
Micro-compression replaces suction
Endospheres Therapy® is based on the principle of Compressive Microvibration, that through the transmission of low frequency vibrations in a range between 39 and 355Hz can generate a pulsed, rhythmic action on the tissues. The handpiece contains a cylinder, in which 55 hypoallergenic silicone spheres are installed, positioned in a honeycomb-like pattern, with specific density and diameter. The method is performed through the use of handpiece, selected according to the area of desired treatment.
Time of application, frequency and pressure are three forces determining the treatment’s intensity, which can be adopted to the clinical condition of a specific patient.
The direction of rotation and the pressure used ensure that microcompression is transmitted to the tissues.
The frequency, measurable through the variation of speed of the cylinder, generates microvibration.
5 synergistic actions
- The Endosphères Therapy® produces a pulsed and rhythmic action induced by the direction of the rotating cylinder that works on the lymphatic system enhancing the lymphatic drainage.
- The Endosphères Therapy® is an innovative massage method that works through Compressive Micro-Vibration using the muscles as active resistance, allowing the compression of the fatty areas, thus reshaping them and temporarily reducing appearance of cellulite.
- The Compressive Micro-Vibration works on muscles using them as active resistance; the stimulation made by the vibration, allows an improvement of the muscle tone.
- The peculiar honeycomb disposition of the spheres in the cylinder induces pressures and lifts on the tissue thus allowing a temporary improvement of local blood circulation.
- Compressive Micro-Vibration works on the mechanoreceptors and on the inflammation. Our test data demonstrates that the treatment with Compressive Micro-Vibrations produces a reduction and in many cases elimination of muscle aches and pains.
3 synergistic actions
- Oxygenation and local improvement of microcirculation delivers skin toning and face rejuvenation.
- Increasing hydration and new collagen production.
- Relaxation and toning of the face is achieved due to decontraction of hypercontracted muscles.
Endospheres Therapy® is safe to be used year around and is clinically proven 100% non-invasive, safe and effective. Please contact us to set up the demo appointment and learn more about the Endospheres Therapy® devices and Compressive Microvibration technology.